Core Concept Of Mean Stack Development Services Framework
So, We have come with another blog which is all about Core Concept of MeanStack Development services Framework. But First going to discuss main topic we will cover Mean Stack Development Overview. Let’s know what exactly it is.
What Is MEAN?
- M = MongoDB is a popular database manager which implements and work same as a NoSQL structure.
- E = Express is lightweight framework used to build web applications in Node.
MongoDB offers a more flexibility for storming data and accommodating layer also. Node.js provides a much better nexus for running your server, while Express.js helps standardize how you construct your own sites. On the customer, AngularJS provides a fresh way of adding interactive functions and AJAX-driven rich components. Put all of them together and they create a tidy, coherent mechanism for transferring data from user to disc and back again. And These all things is all about Mean Stack Development Services Framework.
What Is the Core Concept Of Mean Stack Development Services Framework?
For Creating and building a dynamic and responsive website and Web Applications. Mean is very simple and easy to use but you should have knowledge of working process of Mean Stack. So, Want to know Working of MEAN? Check out below image for better understandings.
Explanation of Mean Stack Development Framework –
- When the client makes any request it is firstly processed by the AngularJS. AngularJS is also known as a client-side language in Java-Script.
- After that Request enters in phase 3 which is ExpressJs it makes the request to the database.
- After that MongoDB recover the data and return the response to the ExpressJs.
- Then ExpressJs return response to the NodeJS and then NodeJS return it to the AngularJS to display the result.